About the Chalet
Situated in a quiet location with south facing views over the pistes.
On the ground floor, you have:
- Double Bedroom
On the first floor, you can find:
- The living room
- Well equipped kitchen (including dishwasher, oven, hob, microwave, toaster etc.)
Finally, on the second floor, you can find:
- Another bathroom, Washing machine
- A bedroom (double bed and a single bed)
- A bedroom (a bunk bed and a pull out bed)
We also have additional sofa beds in our chalet, but we keep the maximum number of guests to 8.
Our chalet is best suited to family groups.
In our chalet, you can also find:
- A garage, plus additional parking outside
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- TV and DVD.
Chalet la ruche is inspected by Savoie Mont Blanc tourisme and has been awarded 3 keys by Le Label Clévacances. This label comprises 5 categories from 1 key : simple comfort, to 5 keys : exceptional comfort and facilities. Each owner agrees through a charter to provide a quality in full compliance with more than 200 categories.